Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."

There haven't been any changes in life as of yet other than the addition of a cat.  Mandy and Candy are growing up so quickly!  They are getting big and really showing their personalities.  I adore them.  They are both sweet and smart and well-behaved.  Candy can get a little excessive with the barking, and Mandy tends to get a little overexcited with her mouth.  She doesn't bite or anything... but she's like a crocodile when it comes to treats!  Candy, on the other hand, is very polite about taking treats.  They'll learn, though. They are truly good girls.  Unfortunately, they are suffering from the stigma of their breed and color.  They are black, Pit Bull mixes.  It's unfortunate that people can't look passed that... because they are really good puppies.  House-trained, crate-trained, cute, sweet, good with dogs, good with cats?  What more could you ask for?!

Then there's Gloria.  She's doing well, and I'm expecting the pitter patter of little paws shortly.  Patience is a virtue... but not with me!  I'm having a hard time waiting.  I think tonight might be the night, though.  I really feel like it is.  We'll see...

EDIT: Last night was not the night.  Ahhh!  I'm going batty waiting for these babies to appear!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't read your blog recently. Good luck with being the cat midwife! She's a pretty creature and sounds so sweet.

    ReplyDelete